Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

2002 Santa fe rolls over but wont start

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Default 2002 Santa fe rolls over but wont start

Hello,im new to this site and im hoping that some 1 can help me out,,i have a 2002 Santa fe 2.7 engine,heres my problem,i was driving the other day when all of a sudden my stereo went kinda crazy,then i looked and my heat gauge started to go up so i pulled over to the side of the road,,shut it off,checked to see if i was ok with coolant and i was fine,,jumped back in to start her back up again and all it would do is roll over i couldnt even get a kick outta it,then my heat gauge started jumping even with the engine not going,,and theres a clicking noise coming from under the dash it sounds like,,even if i remove the key the clicking noise is still there,the only way the noise will go away is if i unhook the battery cable,but as soon as i hook the cable back up and try the Santa fe again,,the clicking noise is there,,any ideas what could be wrong,,im kinda thinking it has somthing to do with the factory remote starter,i cant find where its located at or i would unhook it to see if thats the problem,any 1 know where the factory remote starter is located,,thankz in advance