Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

New stretched Santa Fe.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 08:00 AM
Default New stretched Santa Fe.

New stretched Santa Fe with 5 or 7 seats and bigger than the Tucson. 4,675mm x 1,890mm x 1,725mm wuth maximum load capacity 2,248 litres. Upgraded 2,7 V6 petrol engine or new 2.2 litre common rfail diesel with Variable Geometry Turbo. Scheduled to go on sale in the UK in spring 2006.

Old 03-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Default RE: New stretched Santa Fe.

new santa fe on sale now in the uk with 2.2 common rail diesel variable gate turbo.

Old 04-27-2006, 02:57 AM
Default RE: New stretched Santa Fe.

Test drove the the new St Fe 2.7 v6 2006 model yesterday by Invitation. I say it's excellent, impressed with the improvements made especially the sound insulation, the engine is so silent that I was sitting next to the car when engine idling and i couldn't tell the engine was running!. Nice seat configuration that allows the 2 back seats to fold down flat when you need cargo space.., rear aircond blowers added as well as the center pillars has air cond outlets as well... the car felts very steady and I couldnt hear the engine from driver's seat.

power was alittle disappointing as I felt my St Fe 2.4 4IL was much better in response to the pedal. The new model felt "draggy" but gear change was very smooth.. the 4wd was not permanent, engaged by button but automatically disengaged if speed is over 40km/h.

Overall impressive looks, comfort and definately a great car.