Hyundai Tiburon This coupe has been the sporty model from Hyundai for three generations.

Tuning/Parts/meets/SEOUL KOREA-96 tiburon

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 02:13 AM
Question Tuning/Parts/meets/SEOUL KOREA-96 tiburon

HELLO!!! My name is Tyler and I am trying to get to know some other people/tuners living in Korea. I have a pretty good start so far, 3 guys from Syncro-G drift team, 5 RX-8 owners, one of which has a RX-7tt as well, and some others. So meeting more/new people would be great to add.

I am also looking for a front bumper(after market wanted, but OEM is ok to) and FR fender (wife....hit her own work with my car doing a Uturn) and if anyone knows a place that paints cars with good quality for the price.
I have some connections that I would like to share as well, that is one of the good advantages of getting a bigger group together, helping eachother out, having meets, going on cruises all night, BBQing.. ect... all in the name of CARS! You can text if interested/or have some info for me,
THANK YOU IN ADVANCED!!
010-2599-5271, Tyler

Old 07-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Smile car meet. Hangong Park, Yongsan

If anyone is interested there will be a meet this weekend on Saturday (less chance of rain ) at Hangong Park below Bampodaegyo ( Bampo Bridge ) meet there and just do what ever sounds good. So far we have about 6 people showing for shure ( RX8, RX7 TURBO, TIBURON, 08 BMW M3, AUDI RS4, and others who are a maybe right now. For more info contact me or email

Old 07-29-2011, 12:03 AM
Default Location change/ Yongsan

The meeting laction has changed since the 7-11 we meet at is 10ft under water right now....damn rain!

New location will be in the Yongsan area but not 100% sure of the Exact spot yet. Will be meeting with the Drift team and going out to a small mountain with the perfect set up to drive, drag, drift or what have you. Roads will be monitured and lights with people post at every blind corner with a radio to comunicate for safety reasons. Hope to see you there