New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Want to Buy a New Tucson

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Default Want to Buy a New Tucson

I am a new member, and interested in buying a Tucson for my Wife.
I have been trying to get a price for this vehicle in the Limited Edition, but I do not want the Window on the roof. Is there anyway to get this vehicle my way? Thanks, Sentinel

Old 02-05-2007, 02:01 AM
Default RE: Want to Buy a New Tucson

Hello New Member..Welcome to the forums.
What does your local Hyundai dealer say when you ask him that same question:?

WheelBroker1

Old 02-05-2007, 08:03 PM

I have not spoken to a Hyundai Dealer yet because I do not want constant calls. Ididshop at a Ford &Chevydealer and they tell me that you buy a package, and you get what is in the package. Unfortunately, the upscale vehicles have a the package that I want, but they all contain the roof window. I am told that I can not pick what I want individually. No Window, no leather or cruise control, etc. And I received followup calls from these Dealers until I demanded that they stop.

Old 02-06-2007, 12:12 AM

Give them your fax no. if you have a designated line for that, or check your caller id . If you have someone on your get even list, give them his/her no. Just kiddinh, but it may work. I'm more aggressive and tell them what I want, ask for their card and tell them you'll call them in a few days to see what they have to offer. I have walked out on several deals when they got pushy. Give them your bottom price, if reasonable, and tell them dont call unless they agree to the price. I made an offer one time and they said it could not be done.I walked out anda week later they sold it to me formy offered price.

Old 02-08-2007, 12:05 AM

Sentinel. here is what I found. Get the SEL and then get the options you want. The sun roof is an option on the SEL, but standard on the Limited. You can special order theLimited from the factory without the sun roof, but that would cost nore than the car with the sun roof. So there you have it.