PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2001 Hyundai Tiburon - Show Car - FOR SALE!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Default 2001 Hyundai Tiburon - Show Car - FOR SALE!!

Hi everyone. I'm looking to sell my 2001 Tiburon. The car is completely paid for so once you pay me the money, the car is yours and you don't have to make payments with anyone. I don't have a price set in my mind yet, so right now, I'm looking for the best offer I can get for it. However, I wouldn't go lower than $5,000. I hate to part with the car, but I need money for college.

Here is my website with pictures of my car.
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/khara00/tiburon.html

The car has 55,000 miles on it and has been properly cared for in maintance. There are no problems with the car at all ... the hood/front bumper could use a clear coat and the engine start button is broken...but all you need is a button and it's good to go. The only thing that would not be sold with the car is the car audio equipment.

The car has previously been sponsored by Meguiar's and Corbeau Seats. It had some other minor sponsorships, but these two are the biggest. The car has been in the Motor Trend International Auto Show, and has been featured in a few magazines in the past years. The car can be used as a show car or a daily driver depending on the state laws with inspection.

I live in MD and am willing to drive anywhere within the state of MD or nearby states...any other states if you wish to purchase the car, you would have to come to me to pick it up.

If you have any further questions for me, please email me at quelsindorei@gmail.com

Thanks, hope to sell this baby!