PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

97 Accent parted out cheap

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 07:08 AM
Default 97 Accent parted out cheap

Hey everybody I'm new to this forum but getting out of Hyunai's, so I am offering up every thing in the car for sale. it has to go and the yards around me will only crush cars at the moment not take them to partout. and i hate when that happens cause its still in good shape. so here i am offering it all to you be for the great travesty that awaits her.

ITs a 97 Accent 5-speed its never been in a major crash, minus some dings and scratches. the engine runs fine drives great its alot of fun to drive. only thing wrong with it is the exhaust system from the down I back.

every little thing is for sael I will take all reasonable offers. and some unreasonable.
Ignition coil,
Cam
head
crank
valve cover
sensors
lights
trim
seats
fenders
bumper covers
anything you can think of.

I'm not trying to make money of this, just trying to save as many parts as i can from death. if you dont have the money now but know you want it i might be able tp pull it and save it we'll see.
thanks guys and good luck.
pics up tomorrow.
Mike

Old 01-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Default RE: 97 Accent parted out cheap

How much for the whole car?? I just wrecked my wifes car and am looking for a daily driver. Where is the car located??

Old 01-12-2006, 06:40 PM

The car is located in Pembroke MA. but the car would need an all new exhaust system to pass inspection. Ive been told its expensive for this car but i did not look into it. if youre still interested make an offer.

Old 01-14-2006, 06:44 PM

How much for the clutch, hood, spare wheel cover, possibly the front seats, front windshield... What color is it and what's the interior color scheme?

Old 01-14-2006, 11:28 PM

And a slave cylinder for the clutch... Mine just went pop and I duno if I should be trusting it now... I put it all back together but duno how long it'll last...

Old 01-15-2006, 03:06 AM

Hey Sanguinius
The car has about 150k on it and as far as i know the original clutch... i'll ask the original owner tonight. so if thats the case youre welcome to it ill try and take it out and you can just have it + shipping. but might not be worth it. The hood has a small dent towards the fron its not bad i think it can be fixed real easy... ill look at it again and i might be able to do it, or if you know anyone who does body work.
as for the other stuff...
Seats 30$ each
Hood 50$
Tire Cover 10$

Im not sure about the windsheild could be hard to remove and ship not sure where you are located but i guess assuming i could get it off then make an offer what is it worth to you? I'd have to figure shipping on everything unless you want to make other arrangements... just let me know.

Let me know where you are located maybe we can figure something out.
have tons of pics so tell me your email and ill send them.

Old 01-15-2006, 05:26 AM

My e-mail is apothecary_corbulo@yahoo.com and if I had the $ I'd buy the car outright from you. As it is though I'm looking to get the thing fixed here especially since I've been told by another member here that he's never seen a dOHC model stateside. Perhaps if I can pull off getting the funds and get it from you straight up I'll give my friend that once after exhaust repairs and keep this one covered and work on completely restoring it. Dunno up in the air at the moment. Let me know what you find out.

Old 01-18-2006, 10:12 PM

Hey sang. If youre willing to drive up here, but dont have the money for the whole car I'll cut you a deal on all the parts you wanted. if you drive here with a truck or something then it would save you a lot. Hood, seats, tire cover, anything else you wanted 150$ I need to get rid of this stuff soon and i think i found someone to buy the head. let me know what you think.

Old 01-19-2006, 03:46 AM

That's the problem if I were going to come up there I'd be coming by bus. I got rid of my truck a while ago (It wouldn've cost me around $200 to get there in that truck anyways LOL 8 miles a gallon )

Old 01-26-2006, 12:51 AM

what do you want for the steering wheel. and can you send some pics to phillipwhitakerjr@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: 97 Accent parted out cheap